Solve your crawl space humidity issues for good with the new Santa Fe Advance2 Dehumidifier. The Advance2 is an updated version of the popular Santa Fe Advance Dehumidifier, the company’s premier crawl space dehumidifier. The Advance2 builds on every feature that made the original Advance great, giving you a smarter, more efficient, and more effective solution for damp, mold-prone crawl spaces. Its new design features dual exhaust vents for improved airflow and helps increase your dehumidifying efficiency, keeping your operating costs in check. Plus, compact low-profile housing made of rugged powder-coated steel and quieter operation build on its convenience and long-term value.
Same Capacity, Smaller Size
Like the original Santa Fe Advance, the Advance2 is American-made and has the same capacity and coverage area, but a more compact size. It extracts 90 pints of damaging moisture per day to cover a large crawl space, basement, or any low-clearance area up to 3,400 square feet. Santa Fe tests all of its dehumidifiers at AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) testing conditions of 80 degrees F, 60% relative humidity.
How It Works
The Santa Fe Advance 2 Crawl Space Dehumidifier uses a refrigeration system to remove moisture from incoming air. Air is pulled into the unit through an inlet located on one end of its housing and cooled to below its dew point as it passes across an evaporator coil. As a result of this cooling process, moisture is condensed into a liquid and directed into the drain hose, where it can be deposited into a nearby drain using the force of gravity. Once the incoming air is cooled and dehumidified, it is used to pre-cool the next incoming air stream. This pre-cooling process increases the unit’s efficiency by as much as 200%. Following the pre-cooling stage, processed air is reheated as it passes over a condenser coil and discharged back into your environment through dual exhaust vents on either side of the dehumidifier. Select your desired humidity level using the manual knob control. The unit’s built-in humidistat automatically maintains the level of humidity.
The unique, horizontal design of the Advance2 offers you several options for installation. You can place it in a finished basement, an unfinished basement, or in your home’s crawl space on open ground. With such a small physical profile, you can easily install the unit wherever you need. If you choose to place the Advance on open dirt or earth, it is best to first lay plastic down across the whole surface area and seal all outside vents. This will provide additional moisture insulation for your space and allow the system to work even more effectively. For sturdy use, the dehumidifier comes with 4 leveling feet that can be adjusted to level the machine in your space.
- Humidity Control Knob – This function automatically maintains the humidity level that is ideal for your environment by cycling the unit on and off throughout the day.
- Independent Fan Control – A separate and dedicated fan control allows for continuous fan operation or operation only when the unit is actively removing moisture from the air.
- MERV-13 Filter – A MERV-13 filter captures microscopic allergens is especially effective in capturing mold. It also helps protect dehumidifier components from particles that may cause damage.
- Low-Temperature Operation – Runs efficiently in temperatures between 49 and 95 degrees F. Auto defrost protects the unit from damaging frost buildup below 56 degrees.
- Quiet Operation – Double-walled, powder-coated steel housing make this new model quieter than the original.
- Auto Restart – Santa Fe dehumidifiers automatically restart following a power outage.
- Energy Star-Qualified – Like all Santa Fe dehumidifier.
Please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy for more information on purchasing products from our website.