The Safety Siren Pro Series 3 Radon Gas Detector helps keep your family and home safe from the potentially deadly effects of long-term radon exposure. This digital radon detector—also known as the Safety Siren Pro Series HS71512—is made in the USA and has been approved by the EPA Radiation and Indoor Environments National Laboratory for Radon detection. It mounts easily to a wall and quickly plugs into a standard 120-volt household outlet. The detector continuously samples the air to provide accurate radon level readings in your home.
Other features and specifications of the Safety Siren Pro Series 3 Radon Detector include:
- Numeric LED Display – This easy-to-read digital display has a reading range of 0.1 to 999.9pCi/L.
- Indicator Light – This light shows you which display option is active.
- Installation – The radon gas detector must be mounted to a wall and plugged into a power outlet using the 10-foot power cord.
- Initial Reading Time – Upon installation, the detector will begin displaying level readings 48 hours after the initial power-up.
- Operating Temperature – This unit operates successfully in temperatures between 32 degrees F and 158 degrees F.
- Power Requirements – 120 volts, 60 hertz, 6.5 watts
- Dimensions – 4.7 inches H by 3.1 inches W by 2.1 inches D
- Weight – 12 ounces
- Safety Certifications – UL- and CSA-listed
Please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy for more information on purchasing products from our website.