The popular RadonAway RP265 radon fan is intended for use as a component of an active soil depressurization (ASD) system for reducing radon. It has a 6 in. duct and is chosen most often by radon professionals when there is a need for quiet efficiency coupled with higher air flow. The RP265 is ideal for retrofit systems and is best used with sub-slab or sub-membrane materials consist of about 4 in. of clean, size 4-6 gravel or loose to moderately loose soil. The RadonAway RP265 is built to resist moisture and can be mounted on a 4 in. Sch. 40 PVC vent pipe using 4 in. x 6 in. flexible couplings. It can be used for building slabs or membranes 2500+ sq. ft.
NOTE: When installing an ASD system for radon reduction, any openings, major cracks and penetrations in the building slab or membrane must be sealed. Fan sizing for retrofit may require professional diagnostics and design.
- Energy efficient
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Meets all electrical code requirements
- Water-hardened motorized impeller
- Seams sealed to inhibit radon leakage
- HVI rated
- ETL listed – for indoor or outdoor use (UL equivalent)
- Thermally protected motor
- Engineered thermoplastic housing
- Rated for commercial and residential use
- Manufacturer 5-year warranty
Please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy for more information on purchasing products from our website.