The RadonAway GP Series radon fans, intended for use as a component of an active soil depressurization (ASD) system for reducing radon, provide versatility and a broad performance range focusing on drawing pressure in moderate to tight soils when less air movement is necessary. They are ideal for use when multiple suction points are necessary. The GP501 creates slightly higher pressure than the RadonAway GP401 radon fan. The GP501 fan is suitable for new construction and retrofit systems and for existing fan replacement. It can be mounted inside or outside on 3 in. or 4 in. Sch. 40 PVC pipe using 3 in. x 3 in. or 3 in. x 4 in. flexible couplings.
NOTE: When installing an ASD system for radon reduction, any openings, major cracks and penetrations in the building membrane must be sealed. Fan sizing for retrofit may require professional diagnostics and design.
- Quiet operation
- Water-hardened motor
- Seams sealed under negative pressure to inhibit radon leakage
- Engineered thermoplastic housing resists UV fading
- 3 in. diameter ducts for use with 3 in. or 4 in. pipe
- Electrical box for hard wire or plug in
- ETL listed – for indoor or outdoor use (UL equivalent)
- 4 interchangeable GP models
- Manufacturer 5-year warranty
Please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy for more information on purchasing products from our website.