RadonAway’s battery-powered air flow alarm monitors radon system operation. It mounts directly onto the system pipe to alert users of a low or no air flow condition. A thin, field trimmable vane installed within the pipe operates in air flow as low as 10 CFM in a 3″ pipe and 15 CFM in a 4″ pipe. An audible buzzer alternates with bright, flashing red LED light when there is no air flow in the pipe.
This monitor does not measure radon levels.
- Actuation Point: 15 CFM (4″ Pipe) / 10 CFM (3″ Pipe)
- Audible Alarm: At least 85 dB @ 1-foot distance
- Visual Alarms: Red LED for no flow alarm; Yellow LED for low battery
- Battery Life: 5 years steady state / 48 hours during alarm condition
- Temperature Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy for more information on purchasing products from our website.