Put away the ladder and stay off the roof. The safest and easiest roof flashing installation kit on the market. This product will fit nearly all of your roof flashing needs in 3” and 4” sizes. Easily installed from inside the building by one person in 10 minutes. Designed for roofs that are flat to 14/12 pitch. Can also be used for metal roof flashing. Works on conventional shingles, architectural shingles, rolled roofing materials, and metal roofs. Forms a weather-tight seal on four sides, eliminating the problems caused by wind, rain, or snow. Install in any weather, even winter. No more expensive safety equipment or extension ladders. No more life-risking services to install flashing.
- 4’’ Kozy Kollar EPDM rubber roof flange with heat resistance to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Molded around a .125 steel Main Fame with seven casehardened 1⁄4-20 female standoffs installed.
- Single 105 Plated Sub Frame
- Seven 1⁄4-20 x 2.5’’ plated studs
- Seven 1⁄4-20 x7/8’’plated couplings torqued to 3-foot pounds
- Size: 12.75’’ long, 9.25’’ wide, 2.5’’ tall
- Weight: Kollar 4.5 pounds, Complete kit 5.70 pounds
- 1.5 oz. tube of Permatex 2-A
- Roof Slope – 1/12 pitch to 12/12 pitch
Allowable Roof materials: three-tab conventional shingles, architectural shingle, metal roof with solid substrate, and rolled roofing with solid substrate.
Please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy for more information on purchasing products from our website.