Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home, breathing air in and out and constantly recirculating it. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the duct work. While dirty ducts don’t necessarily mean unhealthy air in your home, school or workplace, they may be contributing to larger health issues or harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders or some environmental allergies.
Dust and dirt are the most common reason you need regular HVAC system cleaning. Other factors include:
- Cigarette/cigar smoke
- Water contamination or home/HVAC damage
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
- Occupants with allergies/asthma
- Real estate transaction, don’t breathe the prior owners dust, dander and debris
When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard which means less energy is used, saving you money, extending the life of the system and keeping the air you breathe clean.
Don’t be scammed by too good to be true pricing, always ask for details on their standard protocols to ensure you are getting a thorough cleaning throughout the entire system.
- A HEPA filtered system is hooked up to the furnace for negative pressure creating a powerful vacuum force. All vents are then sealed to prevent cross-contamination throughout the home. The return vents are cleaned first to remove contaminants throughout the intake ducts. Next, each supply register is thoroughly cleaned utilizing an air compressed rotary brush throughout the entire duct run. Your certified and experienced technician will also clean the HVAC interior and finish by applying a chemical fogging of the ducts to thoroughly disinfect the system of mold or bacteria. Dryer vent and bath exhaust fan cleaning is also available upon request.
- Each team member is incredibly knowledgeable and cares a great deal about improving your indoor air quality. We are extremely careful and conscientious when moving air hoses and equipment in your home to avoid any potential damage to your personal property. When complete, you will notice improvement in your system performance as well as your family’s health and overall well-being. You should dust less and breathe healthy!
- Changing your furnace filter every 30-90 days depending on your filter type will greatly enhance your system efficiency, cleanliness and save you money on energy bills.
- We recommend cleaning your ventilation system every 3 years for maximum efficiency.